Membership is open to the St George Amateur Radio Society.
Current Membership application forms are available on line by clicking here. If you do not have someone to nominate you, please submit the form anyway and we will try and find someone.
Membership fees are $25.00 for working members, $20.00 for non working member. Joining fee of $5.00.
Membership Application Forms can be sent either by;
- in person to the Secretary at one of our regular gatherings,
- mail to PO Box 530 Engadine NSW 2233
Payment of membership fees can be paid either by;
- Cash payment to the Secretary at one of SGARS regular gatherings,
- Direct Deposit into SGARS Bank Account as follows;
- Account Name: St George Amateur Radio Society Social Club
- BSB: 815-000
- Account Number: 249821
- Transfer Description: Your Callsign or Name & Payment Details, eg VK2ABC Fees
- Cheque made payable to "The St George Amateur Radio Society Inc" and attached a short description with your call sign or name, reason for the payment and a return address.